Jazz has 40 million users (before with merge to Warid). and many peoples don’t know about that How to check the Jazz balance in 2021. So, I mentioned the method in this article that How to check Jazz balance with code.
There are mainly 2 methods of checking Jazz balance.
I discussed the both (Step by Step).
How to Check Jazz Balance via Code?
Here are the step by step method, that how you can check your jazz balance via code.
- Unlock your phone (If Locked)
- Open Phone Dialer
- Dial *111#
- Press Call button
- Wait a few moments
- Your balance is on screen
It costs 0.24 PKR.
If you don’t have 0.24 PKR and your balance is 0.23 PKR then they will show you that “Your balance is insufficient for this service“. You must have 0.24 PKR to check your balance.
NOTE: It cost’s 0.24 till date. Maybe change in Future.
How to Check Jazz Balance via App?
First of all, You need to Install the Jazz World app from Play Store or App Store.
Simply search on App Store or Play Store “Jazz World”. Or you can Install from links below.
After download the App, Follow the steps below
- Install the Jazz World App
- Open Jazz World App
- Register Your Number
- Enter OTP
- And the Screen appears, Your Balance is available on the Left-hand side at the Top.
It’s Free of Cost to check your Jazz balance.
If you don’t have balance then the App will tell you the exact amount in your account.
And you can also recharge via JazzCash, Bank Debit Card or Scratch Card in your Jazz World App.
Terms & Conditions
Read the Terms & Conditions of Jazz Balance Checking.
- Jazz Prepaid customers can check balance with this balance check code, no matter what package or tariff they are on.
- PKR 0.24 Rs. will be charged
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website
- Codes can be changed. However, this is the latest balance inquiry code of Jazz 2020.
- Call Jazz helpline for further information – Helpline is “111”.